Russ Baumgart has been in the construction industry for 21 years and has worked as an estimator, project manager, and director of multiple divisions. He has estimated and managed the mechanical construction of hospitals, schools, and industrial projects. Russ strongly believes in customer service and building relationships with general contractors, owners, and maintenance directors. He has experience in fast-tracked projects, planning and spec, as well as design builds.
Midwestern Mechanical History
- Hired as an Estimator for Sanford Health projects - 2001 to Present
- Manpower coordinator - 2007 - 2010
- Small projects Division startup and current - 2010 to present
- Manager of outside Sales Force team - 2014 to present
- Head of MWM's Staff Recognition Committee
- Director of Small Projects Division
- Director of Sanford remodels and new building construction
- Public Relations coordinator
- Assist with design and pre-construction planning
- Project estimating and final pricing
- Complete project management from design to O&M distribution
- 2002-2003 Sanford MB3 Postpartum, Sioux Falls, SD
- 2006-2007 Sanford Power plant/Laundry upgrade, Sioux Falls, SD.
- 2007-2008 Sanford Children's Hospital, Sioux Falls.
- 2010-2011 Sanford Heart Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD.
- 2013-2015 Sanford Vandemark Orthopedics, Sioux Falls, SD.
- 2016-2017 Bedford Industries expansion, Worthington, MN.
- 2018-2019 JBS Swift expansion, Worthington, MN.
- 2019-2020 Iowa pork expansion, Luverne, MN.